Wittenbeck Golf Resort on the Baltic Coast
Golf and sea - enjoy it with all your senses.
Directly by the Baltic Sea, between the traditional seaside resorts of Heiligendamm and Kühlungsborn, lies the Baltic Sea golf resort in Wittenbeck. Two fantastic courses with a total of 27 fairways and extraordinary course architecture make the perfect destination for top players and beginners alike. The courses at the Baltic Sea golf school in Wittenbeck are also popular amongst children and families.
The ability to play in the mild sea climate, the extensive Baltic Sea beach, forests and trails all guarantee pure relaxation. Enjoy the undisturbed nature and excellent views on the sun terraces in the bistro or the café. Take some time out and enjoy a few rounds of golf by the sea. Have a look at the next few pages or online at www.golf-resort-wittenbeck.de.
We look forward to seeing you.
Opening times: Open daily from 8am
- Golf bistro with 40 indoor and 60 outdoor seats
- Company and club parties, family celebrations,
- school reunions etc. can be booked on 038293 410090.
- Open daily
- Registration at the Platz Eikhof is necessary.
- No handicap requirements
- 27-hole facility (18+9)
- 105 hectares
- Males (yellow): 6000m – par 72
- Females (red): 5057m – par 72
- Males (yellow): 1375m – par 56
- Females (red): 1375m – par 58
- 3 pitching and chipping areas, 2 putting areas, exercise bunker
- 25 open teeing areas, 4 sheltered
- Proshop with golf workshop
- Introductory golf twice a week, €10 per person
- Wednesdays from 3pm to 4pm
- Saturdays from 10am to 11am
- Beginners’ courses: €50
- Training, advanced courses, licenses and much more