Experience the Warnemünde Seaside Resort during a walk. Under the motto "Warnemünn ankieken" we will take you to the most beautiful corners of Rostock's Seaside Resort.
Important sights: Bridge Alter Strom, shipyards (explanations), Edvard Munch House, Alter Strom, III. cross street Alexandrinenstraße with fountain from the "Warnemünder Ümgang", lighthouse with teapot, promenade
On request: Warnemünde railway station, Neuer Strom
- April to October: Tue 6 pm, Thu + Sat 11 am
- November to March: Sat 11 am
Duration: 1,5 hours
- € 9 per person. With spa ticket € 8 per person.
- With RostockCARD as well as max. 3 children under 12 years accompanied by an adult free of charge.
Registration: Registration in advance is not necessary.
Meeting point and ticket sale:
Tourist information centre
Am Strom 59 (Kirchenstraße entrance)
If you wish to take part in the guided city tour, we kindly ask you to observe the rules of conduct and hygiene:
- The maximum number of participants for a guided tour is 20 persons including the guide.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres from other people during the whole tour, ideally 2 metres.
- Please leave your personal contact details at the Tourist Information Centre on the contact list provided.