Rostock whitsun market
At the Whitsun weekend the traditional Whitsun market takes place again in Rostock and Warnemünde. Up to 60 traders and showmen welcome the visitors at the Rostock city harbour with their attractions and fun rides.
The annual fair at the Rostock city harbour is the city’s oldest fair and has been in existence for over 600 years
- 4 days of Whitsun Market fun with carousels and culinary treats
- About 60 travelling merchants (showmen, snacks and sale of beverages, itinerant dealers)
- “Merchant’s Mile” along the edge of the quay
- Whit Monday is Family Day with reduced prices
- Expected visitors: about 100,000